The Browse menu is at the top of the page and on the left hand side of the home page.
Browse options are:
· Archival Description (series and items)
· Organisations and People (agency)
· Archival institutions
· Functions (the activities and responsibilities of an organisation at whole of government, agency and record creation level).
· Digital Objects
You may also click on an item in “popular this week” to see what other people have been looking at.
Within each option, the Browse menu provides a table which can be sorted by most recently updated, reference code or alphabetically.
Limit your search results by choosing a specific filter from the menu on the left hand side:
· Name (creators, custodians and associated organisations and people),
· Level of description (i.e. Series or item)
· Media type